“To Forgive is to set a prisoner free, and discover that the prisoner was you.” – Lewis B. Smedes
In this Livestream, onn Wednesday 26th of May at 7 p.m. (BST) we will be deliving into Forgiveness Fundamentals, focussed mainly onto Forgiving others, and answering some of the big questions:
– What is Forgiveness?
– When is the right time to forgive?
– Are some things unforgivable?
– How do we forgive? Is forgiveness even possible?
– How will I know if I have forgiven?
– How will forgiveness benefit me?
– What is the difference between forgiveness and reconciliation?
– Should I forgive without an apology?
The talk is given by Helen Tanner Creative Psychotherapist- specialising in Forgiveness. @helentanner.com.
This and other free talks can be accessed by joining the FB group: Forgiveness for Women & Men of Heart. www.facebook.com/groups/ForgivenessHeart
(please answer the membership questions for access).
Blessings and Peace ?