Woman of Heart: The sacred embrace & deep release
October 30 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£50
“Helen created a very safe space to be-to let things emerge. The day was balanced, clear, and wonderful value in every respect. I would thoroughly recommend.” Ruth HAs day gives way to night, light gives way to dark, and summer gives way to winter, trees are gracefully releasing their leaves in anticipation for their spring rebirth, preserving their energy, and revealing their bare, magnificent, rooted selves.
We are called to do the same.
Yet, we must navigate the tension of our life’s natural inner cycles, and those imposed by the unrelenting demands of the outer world.
As a woman of heart, perhaps you are feeling:
- increased pressure on your energy, time, and creativity,
- an increased sense of overwhelm and anxiety,
- repeated themes and patterns that don’t seem to be shifting on their own,
- on edge, as you yearn for some quiet restorative time for yourself,
- a desire for greater connection with your sacred and spiritual self.
If the inner wise voice is whispering to you now, ‘it’s time’, time to let go, and clear some space, then this is the safe place to make your journey inwards.
Through a variety of practices including creative psychotherapy, meditation, sharing, journaling, and practical exercises, you will be able to:
- Re-root: Deepen and strengthen your connection to your inner wisdom, intuition, and place of inner peace.
- Re-lease: Dive deep into enquiry about what is happening in the living garden of your life. What seeds are calling to be planted? What is flourishing? What is waning? What has died and now is asking to be released to enable energy to flow once more.
- Re-emerge: Return to your life with a sense of sacred connectedness, calm and a focus for your ongoing inner work as the winter months unfold, preparing for your spring re-birth.
Woman of Heart, you are warmly invited to join me, and your female tribe, for a beautiful day of connection, care and shared compassion.
We look forward to welcoming you.
What other women of heart have said about these days: